Thermochromic A-Silicone for bite registration. Colorbite is a specific A-Silicone for bite registration. Its consistency is imperceptible to the patient, has ahigh hardness that allows an easy milling and avoids compressions and incorrect repositioning. It is easy to place and very precise, and is particularly indicated for bite registrations of maximum intercuspation, intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys. It also provide a valid solution for gnathologic evaluations and for the diagnosis of skull cervico-mandibular disorders and for the centric occlusion in orthodontics.
Colorbite D is a thermochromic addition silicone that changes colour according to the temperature andindicates when setting time is complete to minimize the possibility of error.
- Thermochromic: a technology which uses temperature-sensitive pigments
- Can be repositioned for a check after setting
- Easy to finish
- Lime scent, green colour at 23 °C (73 °F) and yellow over 30 °C (86 °F)
- Quick setting in the oral cavity
- Extremely rigid and hard (45 Shore D)
- Imperceptible to the patient who closes in a natural way
- The thermochromic pigments indicate the completed setting and allow you to visually check the various phases, thus minimising the possibility of error
- Easy to position
- High dimensional stability
- Does not need to be heated for use like wax (greater comfort for the patient)
- Visible control of the various steps
Colorbite D – Standard Pack 2 x 50 ml cartridges (Base/Catalyst) 12 Green mixing tips