The EyeVolution® light polymerisation units base upon the latest developments in the field of LED technique. They distinguish through their simple and intuitive handling, and due to their compact dimensions they are most suitable also for individual work stations. Most modern LED components generate exact wavelengths with extremely high light performances, thus providing for an optimum polymerisation with shortened curing times and minimum thermal strain on the material. Due to an almost unlimited durability of the LEDs the exchange of the light sources during maintenance is made redundant.
Light polymerisation unit for use with all commercially available base materials:
- Build-up resins for thermoformed splints
- Individual tray materials
- Sealing lacquers
- Blockout resins
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 205 x 205 x 255 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Power supply: 100–240 V / 50–60 Hz / 0.7 A
- Input power: max. 18 W
- Polymerisation peaks: 385–390 + 465–470 nm
- Programmable time periods: 1/ 2/ 3/ 5/ 10 min.