Fornax® T – The compact casting machine with induction melting device and integrated power cooling
Fornax® T is equally suitable for both non-precious and precious metal alloys, as well as partial denture casting. With two adjustable starting speeds, optimum filling is guaranteed for every cast object.
- New feature : Integrated adjustable infrared sensor for safe and gentle melting of all standard precious metal and non-precious metal alloys (excluding titanium) at a casting temperature of up to 1,550°C.
- Compact benchtop casting machine with very high-performance induction heating guarantees short melting cycles, minimises oxidation and thus facilitates subsequent finishing.
- Compact dimensions and design give the new Fornax® T a very small footprint.
- Integrated power cooling provides for over 50 casts in a row, even with high ambient temperatures with moulds made of phosphatebonded investment materials.
- High output reserves with low power consumption of just 16 amps.
- The user-friendly operating panel provides information on all parameters and gives quick and easy access to all major functions.
- Very quick adjustment to different casting mould sizes by means of a simple mechanism ensures fast working.
Fornax® T 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, with transformer, including: –
- Ceramic melting crucible (6)
- Graphite inserts (6)
- Ceramic inserts for ceramic melting crucible (6)
- Base socket mould former size 3, 6 and 9 (1 of each)
Fornax® service box for 4 crucibles and 1 set of tongs – Ref: 25337